Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome, welcome!

Welcome to Little Venice Designs! I sincerely hope you enjoy what you see here and that you have a wonderful experience shopping with me. Because I am just starting this business, I thought it would be nice to let you know a little bit about Little Venice Designs.

The name Little Venice designs comes from a nickname one of my friends has for me. She likes to give people code names on her personal blog (you know, to protect the innocent), and my code name is Venice. What about the little? Well, let me put it this way: I'm a grown woman who can be zipped into a suitcase with relative ease.

I've been crafting since I can remember and have always enjoyed sharing my projects with others. Lately, I've been making jewelery, and one of my friends suggested that I sell my designs. I loved the idea, but was worried my products wouldn't sell. Well, after a month or so of debating, I decided just to go for it. I'm so excited, and I hope my designs excite you, too.

Because this is a first-time start up venture for me, this site (and my products) will probably go through a couple of drafts. For now, my designs are all one-of-a-kind custom designs. Should you see a design that you love but would like more than one of that particular product, feel free to contact me, and I'll see what I can work out. Also, because I'm in the business of custom designs, feel free to contact me if there's something you're looking for and can't find. I'll do my best to accommodate your shopping needs. I also do wedding orders on specially-made, one-of-a-kind jewelery. I can definitely make your whole party something special for your special day.

What about buying? Well, that's easy. Leave a comment or shoot me an email at littlevenicedesigns at gmail dot com and let me know what you want. First come, first serve, so if someone's beaten you to it and I can't make another, I apologize. As far as payments go, I currently accept check or money orders. I will send the product as soon as your check clears. (Your final price will include an additional $3.50 for shipping charges.) I will email you to finalize all orders before any money exchanges hands.

In case you were wondering about me, I'm a twentysomething school teacher who is working on both certifying in another teaching field and putting my husband through school. I grew up in the great state of Idaho and I currently reside in Utah. I love gummy bears, books, and swimming pools. I've always wanted to own my own business doing something creative, and there's never as good a time as now!

No comments:

Post a Comment